contrito duel academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Xyz Water/Shark Deck
contrito city EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 5:56 pm by Nightscream19

» Satellite Cannon OTK Deck
contrito city EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 7:19 pm by Nightscream19

» contrito city
contrito city EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:26 pm by xXghost777Xx

» Gedder character sheet
contrito city EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 7:12 pm by xXghost777Xx

» Battle for the Galaxy
contrito city EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 6:40 pm by xXghost777Xx

» Crempala Character sheets
contrito city EmptySun Jun 23, 2013 10:17 am by xXghost777Xx

» Earthish character sheets
contrito city EmptyFri Jun 21, 2013 1:16 pm by xXghost777Xx

» Ban after 1 month inactivity
contrito city EmptyThu Jun 20, 2013 12:11 am by xXghost777Xx

» Serious problem
contrito city EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 11:45 pm by xXghost777Xx

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 14 on Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:44 pm

contrito city

3 posters

Go down

contrito city Empty contrito city

Post by pyrodiablo Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:08 pm

first rp in the academy! all are welcome to join at anytime in this. indefinite rp, wont stop, come at any time. basic rules: swearing allowed, depending on your character (eg, if you are a shy boy, you will not swear, but if you a bull headed girl, you will probably swear, depending on your limiits). post, and there will be various duels. your first post is your caracter description. there will be a new user created by me to be the villain, he must be beaten every time he comes. he is trying to take over the city, and unleash the power of the shadow realm. here is my character descroiption:
i am the head on the local secondary duel school. i am loud, belligerent, but probably not as good a duelist as i believe myself to be. i use a six samurai deck. i will only take advice to people who completely obliterate me, ad sometimes i wont even do that. i dont treat my students with any respect, and any that beat me i will have a certain hatred toward.
we will interact like in a normal city, any posts after 10 will be considered a breach in curfew, which will lead to a duel with me.
have fun, and if i need to change anytihnh, please message under the topic "role playin games?"
pyrodiablo
pyrodiablo
Admin

contrito points : 87

https://contritoacademy.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

contrito city Empty Re: contrito city

Post by Kuchiku-kan Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:22 pm

i am the villain of this city. im deceptive, underhanded and sleezy. i like to take advantage of officials and do anything to open the shadow realm. ive allaigned with powers of the shadow realm, i tend to take disguises of other people. i use a spellcaster deck. bwahahaha

watch out Twisted Evil bwahahaha

Kuchiku-kan

contrito points : 1

Back to top Go down

Post by xXghost777Xx Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:49 pm

My character is a young lawbreaker who has always caused troubles with the authorities. Even though he dosent seem to be the smartest, he is one of the few duelists in the city who has a card he has bonded with (Tachyon Galaxy Eyes Dragon). As a dragon user he is feared for their high attack power. A strange thing is though he may end up using a random deck to confuse his opponents and to hide his many strategies for winning
xXghost777Xx
xXghost777Xx
Admin

contrito points : 102

Back to top Go down

Post by xXghost777Xx Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:07 pm

Quick edit to my character;instead of using dragons or random decks he'll be using spirit decks. Just so it goes along with name ghost
xXghost777Xx
xXghost777Xx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pyrodiablo Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:52 pm

story line!!! new rule, to post a new character, put it under the characters section, not in here now. now for the storyline:
it is a beautiful city, polished and shiny, with futuristic buildings everywhere! but the biggest building of all was, infact, old and marked for demolition. but when the team showed up to destroy it, they never came out. a group from the nearby duel academy decided to check it out and see if anytihng paranormal was happeining, but the ymet an evil dueling force name kuchiku-kan he was originally from the shadow realm, but came to our world and couldnt go back. the lead duelist shut him up for several decades, but now he is wreaking havoc all over the city! your job is to destroy this shadow duelist at all costs, but lead a normal life on the side.
happy gaming!!!!!!
pyrodiablo
pyrodiablo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pyrodiablo Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:08 pm

as i walked down the street, i saw a fleeting figure go into a dark alley. i thought it was two kids doing a drug deal, so i walked straight into the alley and yelled "you damn kids, if i smell one litle whiff of weed, i will whoop your asses to hell!"
instead, i found a gigantic shadow in front of me. it whisked me into a shadow duel. i do not remember the shadow duel or anything afterwards. i think it was a dream
pyrodiablo
pyrodiablo
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by xXghost777Xx Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:26 pm

After walking over out of class, Toby met up with his friend Nick. They walked in silence over to their lockers and pulled out their decks and both have each other a strange smile. Using their nicknames for each other Nick said," been a long time since we've dueled Ghost, maybe this time we may decide who's the better duelist." "Now don't get to cocky Flame, we don't want to jinx one another, said Toby." After a match duel that took several hours Toby's spirits finally won. "I admit defeat, said Nick, you have gotten better with that deck since we last dueled." "Don't worry Flame, maybe next time you'll get me," said Nick. After walking home Toby met a duelist in the lobby of his apartment complex and was suddenly thrown into the hardest duel of his life...
xXghost777Xx
xXghost777Xx
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down